This report is prepared to provide PRELIMINARY information only.
Student enrollment is as of the 20th class day for each term. These numbers have not been certified by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- System Fall 2014 enrollment increased to 138,741 students, an increase 7,500 students, 5.7%, over the Fall 2013 term.
- Masters level student enrollment increase by 2,771 or 14.2%.
- Fall 2014 Undergraduate Transfer and Re-admittance student applications are up 4.3% from the previous fall.
- Fall 2014 Fall First-Time Freshmen applications increased by 12.5%.
- African-American/Non-Hispanic enrollment increased by 904 students or 6.2%.
- Hispanic enrollment increased by 2,398 students or 6.8%.
- Asian/Pacific Islander enrollment increased by 585 students or 13.5%
- Post-Baccalaureate, graduate, and professional student enrollment accounts for 21.9% of the total system enrollment.
- Females are 53.6% and males are 46.4% of the total system enrollment.
- System enrollment is 48.2% White, 27.3% Hispanic, and 11.1% African-American. Hispanic enrollment continues to increase over the past terms.
- In-state system enrollment is 88.2%.